Sunday, July 9, 2017

Scraplift Sunday

Hey there! Devra here again and you need to get ready for some scrappy fun because it's Scraplift Sunday!  I know its summer and you are out there taking all kinds of photos, but now it's time to glue some of them down onto paper!   

Let's get started today by lifting this absolutely lovely, layered number that Stacie made for our most recent Swag Bag Spotlight. Did I say layers? Yes! I mean how fun to cut and play with all those delightful papers! You will love how the team played around with it!


We will start with me, Devra. Who I first saw that Pebbles Sunshiny Days Let's Float paper the only thing I wanted to do was cut it apart! I'm so happy to have had the inspiration to do so! I kinda feel like those photos are floating on paper water! 


Rachel created some beautiful fringe with the Pink Paislee Summer lights #5 paper. That gorgeous blue water sure looks inviting! I love how she used 3x4 cards and one photo here instead of 3 photos!


Look at how fun all those layered banners are that Anna cut out! Wow, how cool do all the Echo Park Summer Fun papers look together! Can we talk about those sweet photos too? The black accent for the title is just perfect. 

Stacie is so awesome that she lifted herself by layering strips of paper this time! I love the coordinated colors and patterns, and light hearted feel she got from Pink Paislee Summer Lights . It's such a different layout!


Cat joined in as well with what I'm calling layers of whimsy! The vertical photos look so great over all that cut apart Pink Paislee Oh My Heart paper! That doodling is to die for and just adds to the happiness here! 

Finally today is Marcia's incredibly unique lift! A card! Serioulsy? Genius. Take a closer look at the layers on the lower half. Yes indeed,  this was made to stand out as the Fancy Pants Hello Sunshine tag says! 

Well, as you can see, one layout, many ways! I think it's your turn to take a stab at it! Really! We want to see what you make so please share with us in our Facebook group. You can find all of our challenges in one place in the July Challenges album. See you next week!






1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!