Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Sketchy Saturday


Welcome to the July Sketchy Saturday challenge! Let's get right to it, here is this month's sketch.


For my layout, I used the Pink Paislee Summer Lights line to create a layout of my hubby and I at our city's summer festival. It's one of my favorite things we do all year long.


I love Rachel's take on the sketch, that star with the title is perfect!


Anna's layout is breathtaking! She used the May swag bag and it turned out amazing! I mean how cute is that cat??


Kelly's patriotic layout is amazing! I love the title surrounding the embellishment cluster.


Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you create a project based on this month's sketch. Just upload a picture of your project on our Facebook Friends and Fans page and you'll be entered to win a gift card to the Paper Issues store. We have so many awesome challenges so make sure to check them all out! We can't wait to see what you create!



2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch getting ready to create a layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sketches and how they give you something to start with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!