Thursday, July 27, 2017

A PAIR OF SUMMER LAYOUTS

Hello everyone!!  I am sharing not one layout with you today, but two!  I was on a roll and decided that I would  do two layouts for my blog post.  I love using the Echo Park Summer Fun and Summer Dreams. The colors are so nice and all the embellishments are adorable.  I also added a few things to the layout from Pebbles.   Here's my first layout. 
I went with the blue, yellow and orange combo.  Since the picture is black and white, anything goes!  I added a border with my sharpie to give a little detail to the page. 
The next layout is of my son enjoying our pool.  Pure summer enjoyment.  The arrow is from my old stash.  Love how it brings your right to the picture!

I'm sure you have a ton of summer pictures already so make sure you get them printed, grab some papers from the store or your Paper Issues stash and start some fun summer layouts!  We would love to see them! And remember, if you do some shopping, use my code for 20% off.  Janetd20
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!