Saturday, February 25, 2017

Together - Annelie Maddock

Hi paper crafters! 
 
I received some of the new "Chasing Dreams" by Maggie Holmes & Crate Paper recently. Swoon!!!
I am a huge Maggie fan, and this line did not disappoint!!
 
I got out my fringe scissors again (I kinda love them) and created this LO:

 
The colours in this collection are so soft and lovely. And they happen to match a few of my daughters' clothes ha ha :)

 
I love rummaging through the ephemera packs and finding treasures to layer with. I have also used stickers here to do just that! And that puffy fabric heart, isn't it just amazing?

 
The chipboard phrases became my journaling on this LO. Love using lots of words on my pages!
 



 
Tell me - what is your favourite tool at the moment? Mine is obvious I think...
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Remember to use my discount code when you go shopping. Why pay full price when you don't have to? Enjoy!
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!