Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Java Journal Round Up, and an announcement!

Good Morning! Kelly here, I hope you've enjoyed every minute of the January Java Journal daily prompts. I've got a round up of amazing entries for your viewing pleasure today.  If you missed any of the prompts they are available RIGHT HERE.  We would love for you to still play along even though today is the last day of the month.

Stick around after the features for an announcement about the future of the Java Journal.

This page all about her love of Papercrafts is by Tania Ballestrin GREAT use of washi tape :)


This page from the "If you Saw My Craft Room" is by Bonita Rose.  I love all the colors in this photo and how cute is her handwriting! 


5 Things I can't live without.  This page from Heather Shank is so spot on.  Kids, Love, Music, Glasses and Coffee...I think those are all on my list too!  Love this Heather! 

I'm inspired By...Devra Hunt shared this page with us her inspiration is...well inspiring.  :)  Love that rainbow washi and the beach, I need a beach day!!

Julie Ann Serfling created her own prompt to fit her day!  What to do on a SNOW Day, way to make it your own Julie Ann.  Netflix, legos and hot chocolate for the win. 

How adorable is Sherry Coogan with those pigtails?!  

Harmony Desroches shared her typical day with us!  I love her idea to use a small photo album and index cards!!  Did you make your own Java Journal too? 

Top Ten from Becky Monmaney.  Her #1 is cracking me up.  :) 

Thank you EVERYONE who participated and played along each day.  I hope you'll continue to use your Journals and take a little time for yourself each day.  If you missed out, check out all the prompts in the link above and start playing along, it's never too late.  

Make sure you're part of our Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook Group, we have several challenges each month to keep you inspired and scrapping.  We will also be continuing the Java Journal fun!! Becky Monmaney will be sharing prompts and pages in our February Challenge album.  

Lastly, if you're looking for something to do during the upcoming Super Bowl we have you covered!!

Join us for a fun Mini Crop in our Facebook Group!  2 Challenges, 2 prizes, lots of fun!!








2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring my Java Journal page, how delighted I am!!! I absolutely loved this and will definately get through all those prompts eventually!! I loved having a reason to use the journal I have had sitting around for quite some time!!! Fabulous girls you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the features everyone. These really are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!