Our December issue is a real hoot! Owl I Want for Christmas will run through 1/3/16, giving you plenty of time to add your project(s) to the link up. We'll be sharing three amazing projects from the design team today and three more two weeks from now to give you some fresh inspiration.
Note: Clicking on a design team member's name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
So what is Owl I Want for Christmas all about? Here are a few ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like.
- Show us your projects about December holidays and/or your holiday traditions.
- Share a project with an owl on it.
- What's on your holiday wish list?
- Has a child in your life lost any teeth (that may be all they want for Christmas)? Show us those cute toothless smiles or projects about the Tooth Fairy.
- Download the Remember December free printable from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
Here are the links to Paper Issues' product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi!