Note: If you click on a design team member's name, it will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
So what is Pocket-Book all about? Here are a few ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like.
- Share your pocket pages, planners and altered books.
- Show us projects that have pockets on them, whether they're for hidden journaling or a design element — glassine bags, bitty bags, envelopes, etc.
- Tell us about the books you like to read. Do you belong to a book club?
- Do you have a favorite pocketbook? What do you keep in it?
- Add a clothing pocket to your project.
- Download August's free printable, The Beach is Calling, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
Here are the links to Paper Issues' product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi!