Sunday, August 23, 2015

Creative Cards - August Features


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share some of the fabulous cards that were entered into my Card Sketch Challenge over in the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} Facebook group.  I was so happy to see so many people play along with us.

Here is the sketch: 


 Check out this fun card that Rhonda made.  I love the bright colors and the mix of patterns.  The pink really pops on this card.




 Sandi's card uses one of my favorite color combos.  How cute is that little balloon animal?!


I'm a sucker for clouds. The cloud paper on Anna's card looks greate with the stripes and pops of red. 


Gloria chose a back to school theme for her card. The image and sentiment are perfect for this fantastic card. 



I love the polka dots and butterfly trio on Laura's card.  


Be sure to join our Facebook group so you can join us for all our challenges.  Each project you submit will earn you one entry into the random drawing to win one of two gift certificate to the Paper Issues Store






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Nice to see so many great takes on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!