Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two-Fer Tuesday


Hello! Becky here today with another double-page layout for Two-Fer Tuesday! For this layout I used Chickaniddy Crafts 365 -- I am so in love with this line! I think I ended up using this line for three single-page layouts, 2 cards and this two-pager! I am sooooo glad Kelly peer pressured me into getting a hold of this line!


For this particular layout I used the Limba White Woodgrain Cardstock as my background, various patterned paper from the 365 line including Weekend Wonders, The Good Life, and Smell the Roses, and the felt fabric Bella Blvd bows in Bell Pepper and Cotton Candy! The woodgrain from the 365 line is one of my most favorite patterns ever!


I wanted to keep this page realtively simple because I used so many photos and I wanted the rose photots to be the focus of the page -- however, I couldn't resist some bling with a gold glitter title! These word thickers from Maggie Holmes Open Book are so stunning that I think I probably bought three packs (shhhh...!)


Thank you so much for taking a look today! I hope that you are inspired to dive into a two-page layout and show us what you come up with in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} group on Facebook!

Be sure to visit the shop as new items come in weekly! Use the code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order + FREE shipping on domestic orders over $60 after all discounts are applied!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful two pager! A great way to capture all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! A two pager will be a real challenge! Haven't done one of those in a long time. Think it's time to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!