Sunday, July 12, 2015

Swag Bag Sunday


Happy Swag Bag Sunday, thanks for joining me (Meaghen). Today I have a layout I made with the June swag bag, which I just love, love, love. It was just perfect for this photo of my son riding his bike for the first time.


The June swag bag was filled with lots of blue and grey and the colours just go so well together. This layout came together seamlessly in less than an hour. 


I started by choosing my favourite cards and layering them beneath my photo. Then I just added embellishments and tucked a few die cuts in here and there. 


I really love that this swag bag had alphas in it. It really includes every thing you need to make a layout, card or Project Life spread. 


The only things on the layout that didn't come in the swag bag were the silver stars that are older Basic Grey and the white thread that came from the floor beneath my sewing machine. :) I also used some October Afternoon Sprinklers. 


The June swag bag is still available for single purchase, but you can also get a six month subscription so you never miss out. 

You can also use my code 'petitenoonie' to get 20% of your entire order in the Paper Issues shop!

4 comments:

  1. Nice use of the SB Meaghan. I am in love with your splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the SB Meaghan. I am in love with your splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!! The splatters look so good and love the picture! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a swag bag. Great use of one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!