Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SunKissed with October Afternoon

Good morning PI friends.  Seems like forever since our last rendezvous!  
When I received the October Afternoon Summertime collection, I fell in love.  So will you, I promise.  I bought it all.  Every little thing I could.  The colors are vibrant and even better in person.  

Last year, I captured this photo of my boy and his long (long for him) hair, outside by the pool, taking a quick break.  He swims like a fish and still maintains cool hair!  Here is how I used just a small portion of my October Afternoon goodies.
  


I love the chipboard clouds, Pillow Puffs, Pop Drops and Double Take stickers.


The set of Tin Pins are stunning too.  I may need a second set of those:o)


There are so many more items to this collection that I did not use.  
You have to check it all out over in the Paper Issues Store
When you fill your card, don't forget to use code: Mary-Ann for 20% your entire order.  



3 comments:

  1. Great LO and it is screaming summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout! Can you share the name/style of the thickers? They are such a great neutral with the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the Grey Flannel chipboard alphas from October Afternoon.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!