Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Fun Album

20150705-IMG_5684_PI_CN

Hello Paper Issues fans!  I hope your summer is going well.  Christine here today to show you a few pages from my Summer Fun album!  Every year my husband and I make a “Summer Fun List” of all the things we want to enjoy during summer.  The longer days allow us to do fun things after work, even on week nights!  I started this album to capture all the fun things we are doing this summer.

I’m using a Project Life 6x8 album.  There are a ton of other 6x8 albums available in the market, including some Simple Stories ones in the Paper Issues store.  My title page was created using a page from the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.  I used the chipboard frames, chipboard stickers, and diecuts. 

On the back of the front page, I printed our summer fun list that I had in Google docs, shared with my husband.  I simply copied and pasted into a 6x8 document and printed it out, before embellishing the other side of the page.

20150705-IMG_5686_PI_CN

The first page was created using the 3x4 and 4x6 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages 6x8 Design 3.  I used Elle’s Studio’s Let’s Eat collection, including the cute wood veneer and label, and This + That paper.

20150705-IMG_5688_PI_CN

20150705-IMG_5689_PI_CN

I love documenting the food we eat, so this Elle’s Studio Let’s Eat collection was right up my alley! 

20150705-IMG_5690_PI_CN

This page was about our first time eating a lobster roll at Lobster West.  I used Let’s Eat Bits & Pieces, and wood veneers again. 

20150705-IMG_5691_PI_CN

I typed up my journaling, printed it out on regular printer paper, and adhered it to my background.

20150705-IMG_5693_PI_CN

We went to a new-to-us coffee house and it was awesome.  The best lattes are the ones where no sugar is needed!  So smooth!  I used Elle’s Studio Let’s Eat Best Ever and Yum papers, and journaling tags.

20150705-IMG_5694_PI_CN

20150705-IMG_5695_PI_CN

20150705-IMG_5696_PI_CN

Of course, summer fun includes hanging out with friends, watching the NBA Finals, especially if you’re a Cleveland Cavaliers fan like my husband is!

20150705-IMG_5697_PI_CN

20150705-IMG_5700_PI_CN

You can use my code LISTGIRL for 20% off any purchase in the Paper Issues store, including Simple Stories Summer Vibes and Elle’s Studio Let’s Eat!

christine

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Summer Fun Album in progress!

Christine

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This album is mind blowing! I love it....thanks for inspiring me to create a summer album myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi! I love documenting the little things that make me happy, and summer fun is definitely happy!

      Delete
  2. Such a great job of documenting - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of journaling is such an awesome touch. I wish I documented more with my words. This album is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!