Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sketchy Saturday Features

Hey there,  hey there! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are enjoying some crafty time today.  If you need some ideas, there is still plenty of time to play along with this month's Sketchy Saturday.  You have a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Paper Issues Store!

Here is the sketch inspired by this fabulous layout created by Stephanie Buice for Doodlebug Designs
It's so fun to see everyone's projects!  Today we are here to show off a few that caught our eye.

First up is Carol who very cleverly used small triangles as her background. The bright Dear Lizzy papers look great as the foundation for her celebratory photos!

Next up is Janet and her awesome translation into an 8.5x11 layout. The use of color and neutrals is striking on this page!


Finishing off today we have Laura B and her super fun use of the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.  These papers and sketch look like they were made for this photo.

I hope these lovely layouts have given you some more ideas for creating your own projects. You have until Friday, July 31 to add them using the linky, and remember, you could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Paper Issues Store.






6 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Great inspiration from Stephanie and I love Laura and Carol's layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet. You already knew I loved yours but I'll say it again. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my layout!!!! It makes me giddy lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Carol. Love your layout.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my layout. I had such fun doing this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!