Sunday, July 26, 2015

Printable Perfection

Hello ladies! Have you had the chance to stop by the Paper Issues Shop and download this month's FREE Printable File? Jana McCarthy and I put together this beach/summer themed printable for all your awesome summer memories!

 
Today, I'm sharing a layout using the FREE Paper Issues printables and a mash up of goodies from the Paper Issues Shop including papers and embellishments from the Swag Bags, Mint Corrugated Cardstock from Fancy Pants, the Pink Flamingo overlay from Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss, the mini Doodblebug doilies and some wood and acrylic bits from Color Cast Designs, the sponsor from the last Paper Issues link party!


Photographing overlays is the the most difficult thing you will ever have to do when it comes to photographing layouts. What a pain! LOL...

I used the July Printable but decided that I didn't want to color it! I outlined it using the Copic Multiliner SP.3 in black! The layout was so colorful as it was, that the printable popped more when left black & white.


I stole this selfie off my kid's phone; these two are weird freaks. I was like, "What are you guys doing...? I'm scrapbooking that!" And here we are...


Kelly played along this month using the July Printable as well! Kelly broke out her water colors (!) and used them with Bella Blvd's Just Add Color line for this awesome layout of her son graduating from High School -- the same school she graduated from! Of course no layout from Kelly is complete without a bow!


Thank you for stopping by to take a look! I hope that you will show us the projects that you have been working on using the FREE Paper Issues printables, cut files and sketches! Share your projects with us in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group or on Instagram by tagging @PaperIssues!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute pages! I need to print the newest ones and use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these! what an awesome FREE printable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!