Note: Clicking on a design team member's name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
What could YOU link up to Chip Off the Old Block? Here are a few ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like.
- Use chipboard on your project. You could even use blocks, as in squares of paper, a grid design, etc.
- Create a project around the words "board" or "bored" — activities that keeps kids from saying, "Mom, I'm bored", board games, a cruise vacation (because you're on "board" a ship), add in a surf board, etc.
- Show us a project that has to do with family traits, because they're a "chip off the old block".
- Download July's free printable, Color My World or August's free printable, The Beach is Calling, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
- Download the free printable, Chip Off the Old Block, our very own Danielle designed for this issue, and use one or more of the cards on your project.
***Please review the New Issue Monday Link and Win FAQ post for information on what you need to do to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Paper Issues' product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi!