Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Live in the Moment

Hi Everyone!  It's Kathy today with a layout I created for the latest Issue, Chip Off the Old Block sponsored by Paper Issues!  I used some Atlas from Pink Paislee for my layout... check it out... the colors are awesome, and Pink Paislee always has some great embellies!


 To go along with the issue, I used some chipboard on my layout... the Atlas Chipboard Stickers are FABULOUS!
 
 
 
Have you linked up to our Chip Off the Old Block Issue?  You could be the lucky winner of a $20 gift card to the Paper Issues Store!  That is sure to come in handy with all of the new releases on their way!!  In addition, you can use my code, KATHYS for a 20% discount!!
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love those sunflowers! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beautiful! I love your layout and the huge Sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!