Friday, July 24, 2015

#iSpyWithPI week 3

Hello everyone, it's Danielle here with you today! We love to see all the #iSpyWithPI pictures you're sharing with us on Instagram and in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans threads on facebook. Not playing along yet? You still have two more weeks to jump in all the fun, read the rules here.


These pictures caught our eye this week. They're all amazing shots, thank you so much for playing along!

rwkrafts #sunset

stina78 #garden

herhart17 #baseball

angibarrs #fair

twogirlzstuff #waterslide

sherrifunk #flower

Did you also see the two sets of cutfiles that you can use to document all your #iSpyWithPI pictures? You can download them for FREE overhere in the Paper Issues store.


Here's a layout that I've made with one of my #iSpyWithPI pictures. I used the #sunset cutfile from the prompts set and the #beach polaroid cutfile, along with the gorgeous Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun collection.





But that's not all, I'm also having a guest designer with me today: Janet Dlugokenski. Here's a little bit about her, give her a big fat welcome and drool over her layouts!

'I am more than excited and flattered to be guest designing for today's blog post, thanks again for asking me! I am a stay-at-home mom, even though I should be working. My husband and I have been married for almost 17 years. We have two kids, Tyler and Kate. Tyler will be 16 in September and Kate is 13, going on 16. We love being at the barn and I can't tell you how many pictures I have of horses, it's a lot! We have our adorable dog, Dexter and sweet bunny, Ziggy. They tend to be scrap subjects too.
I have been scrappy for about 15 years. Besides traditional pages, I love working on Project Life. I am never caught up, but that's ok! I love that PL makes me get out there and I get more creative with my pictures.I also love that when I'm taking pictures of my husband, he will ask if he is going to be my picture of the day (you never know, babe...you never know!). That's why I love the #iSpyWithPI challenge, it's giving me ideas for pictures and everyone's pictures are a great inspiration! I'm so glad I got to share some layouts using a few of the pictures I've taken. Thanks so much Paper Issues for letting me be a part of the design team for today!'

This calendar layout Janet created is so amazing! She was able to get 6 of her #iSpyWithPI pictures in one layout this way, how awesome is that?!


The second layout Janet made is so pretty. I love how the soft Simple Stories colors match her picture so well. That picture is great too, I like the effect of the sun shining in!

Thank you for stopping by today and keep those #iSpyWithPI pictures coming, as well as the projects you're creating with them! Use #iSpyWithPI on Instagram when you're playing along there, or post in the weekly #iSpyWithPI threads in our Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group.

Have a creative weekend, everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Love your layout Danielle and such a beautiful sunset! I am having fun checking out everyone's I Spy pics. Congrats to my friend Janet for being asked to guest design! Her layouts are always fabulous. She has such a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, your projects are so awesome! That calendar is so cool! Congrats on your guest spot as well.

    Danielle, I love your layout - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo thank you so much for sharing my sunset photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! And thanks for letting me guest design! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this post that is never ending. So much inspiration here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!