Friday, July 10, 2015

#ISpyWithPI Week 1 Photo Round Up


Well, we are one week into the first #ISpyWithPI photo challenge and I cannot believe the response we have had so far. You ladies really love taking photos! At the time I am writing this post, we have over 250 photos using the #ISpyWithPI hashtag on Instagram! 

Not on Instagram? That's okay, join us in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook page where we have a weekly thread for sharing photos.

Be sure to look over the prompts below and read through the official rules for all the details!

 

 

The challenge runs until August 9th, but I wanted to share some photos that caught my eye this week.


@noraanne219 shared this beautiful #fireworks photo.



@littlestbannon has me craving a Rocket with this #popsicle photo.



@sandipressley captured this neat starfish while showing off her #flipflops.



@chelseamiller, where is my invite for your next #bbq? Those look amazing.



@cyndeebk made the perfect @smores for sure.



Janet Grzanka-Dlugokenski shared this amazing #neonsign photo on Facebook.























@agadji shared this great photo from getting gas on her family #roadtrip



@scrappchick101 picked the perfect photo for the #giggle prompt. So cute.



@cathyharpercreate, this photo is making my life right now. And her #bikini/swimsuit and cap are adorable!


@leahtheorange took a beautiful photo of #h20 and made me wish I owned a boat.

There are still four weeks to join in on all the photo fun. You can check out all the rules here and I hope you get photo happy and share all your summer fun memories with us. If that isn't reason enough to join in, there are also three Paper Issues gift cards to be won!

Happy snapping!


7 comments:

  1. I love them all!!! This is so fun! Thanks for all the great prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having so much fun with this, thank you for the great prompts and sharing my little swimming beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having so much fun with this, thank you for the great prompts and sharing my little swimming beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out on my fireworks photo! Loving the prompts! I dropped my phone and cracked it over the weekend so hoping to be back in business soon...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I really love that neon sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! I really love that neon sign!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!