Thursday, July 9, 2015

Inspired by...

a song...
Hello and Welcome, Jana here with a new Project for you.
I love the "photograph" Song from Ed Sheeran.
One line said: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans...
that is exactly what inspired me for this Layout.
Wanna see what i mean?!


The Pocket is filled with 4 photos, my favorites from my 4 boys...

                                             with some hidden Journaling on the back...



             Do you ever scrapped something from a Song? Or something else your heard or read?
I used some Dear Lizzy and a bit from SevenPaper on this Layout... also some bits and pieces from my stash. That Jeans Paper is from Chickaniddy Crafts (older Collection)
The Shop is open again, sooooo... grab this Code to save 20% off your next Order! yay!

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!