Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Flip Flop Zone

Hi everyone!  Corri here today sharing a fun card I made using a free cut file from the Paper Issues Store and paper from the Doodlebug Sunkissed Collection.


I reduced the size of the card to 2 x 3 and add the cute flip flop stickers from the Summer Sprinkles Enamel Shapes.  I also used the sun and little flowers from the pack. The paper on my card is from the 6" x 6" paper pad.  The rainbow colors in this collection are so yummy!

Head on over to the Paper Issues shop to check out the rest of this fun collection and the rest of the new product.  Use the code "CORRI" to save 20%.






3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Corri. I adore the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the super-bright colors and those enamel dots in the words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!