Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cut it Out Saturday

Happy Saturday and welcome to another Cut it Out Saturday! Let me first start with thanking those who played alond with us last month, we always love to see your projects! Our winner of last month is Jessica Arrant.

Congratulations, Jessica! Please shoot me an email at danielle.de.konink @ gmail.com so I can get you your $10 gift certificate to spend in the Paper Issues store.

Now on to the new cutfile, which you can download for FREE overhere. This time I decided to go for a beach theme to help you document those summer and beach pictures.


For my layout I just had to go for the beach sign and I used an older Webster's Pages woodgrain paper to make it. All the other papers and embellishments are from the Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite collection. I also used the 'Beach Life' cut file for the title of my page.




Ofcourse I also have some other PI girls with me today! First is Michelle, who used the 'Beach Life' title in such an awesome way on her layout. The cutfile is not only used as a title, but it totally made the background of her layout! Michelle used the October Afternoon Treasure Map collection.

Next up is Corri, who doesn't only rock cards, but also makes stunning layouts. She used the October Afternoon Summertime collection on this fun and happy layout. I love the fresh summer colors and this picture goes perfectly with the 'soakin' up the sun' cut file.

Kelly is joining us too today. She used the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection to create this stunning layout. I love how she enlarged the 'soakin' up the sun' cut file to create a big title on her layout and the different backed up colors are just perfect!

And last but not least a layout by Dona. She also went for the 'soakin' up the sun' cut file and she had the perfect picture to go along with it. She used a pretty and colorful mix of Crate Paper Poolside and October Afternoon Summertime.

Now it's your turn, show us what you'll create with these cutfiles! You can link up until August 7th noon EST for your chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.

Have a creative weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Jessica! Your layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore how each one of these projects is 100% different from the next all using the same inspiration pieces. Great cut files Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! These projects are awesome. Love that cut file.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!