Monday, June 1, 2015

Pocket Page Monday

Hi everyone, Jana here with a PL post... i am not doing it, but i love Pocket Pages!
What should i say, i made a "PL for a week" and i loved it!
Today i want to share this week with you. The last photo is from yesterday... brand new, never seen before ;)


the Album is a 8x8 one and i really love the small version.
I used some Papers from Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories and Webster´s Pages
I made a extra page with a packing from a sticker sheet, we had a very important appointment at the orthodontist last week. My oldest one will get his Braces next week. October Afternoon Alpha for the word Braces - one of my favorites!


I had SO much fun creating this week... i used some older stuff and some brand new things.
Oscar got his own Page! I love that cat to pieces!

Love this 2x2 squares!!
The last photo is a selfie from all of us! that was FUN! But not easy to make ;)
These Gold Thickers from Dear Lizzy are the BEST!

Are you planning to start something new? Something different then the usual way? You can use the Code "Jana" to save 20% at your next Order at the PaperIssues Store! To start something new, kwim? 

I hope you liked my Pages, thanks for stopping by!
Jana



10 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the pocket pages, my friend, just awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pocket pages Jana. Handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pages. I love doing pocket sbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is amazing! That is one thing I have not done before~I love to scrap layouts but I have never done pocket pages~very cool and love the outcome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Jana! Great inspiration to get back to my pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you create. Love the incorporation of the pamphlet into your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!