Sunday, May 3, 2015

:: swag bag spotlight sunday : so happy :

Hi! It's Orange Gearle here! I am so excited to be here today to share a whole bunch of fun with SWAG bags!

Someday I hope to be able to create cards like this masterpiece from Lisa Swift! I love the colors, the stitching and all the little bits!


Becky Monmaney used the March Swag Bag and some Snarky Stamps for this fab-u-lous (and hilarious) layout!


Don't you just love the grid design on this layout by Devra Hunt?? I love the colors and softness of this layout -- and way to get your story into the books -- yay Devra!


Finally, I used several little bits from past Swag Bags, and papers mostly from the April Swag Bag.  I am in love with the orange pineapple card!


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you make with Swag Bags!

6 comments:

  1. Love the projects today ladies! That snarky stamp rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swag bags! You girls just rocked these projects. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!