Thursday, May 14, 2015

Splash - October Afternoon

Hi everyone!  Corri here today sharing a layout I made with the Treasure Map Collection from October Afternoon.  I am a huge OA fan and was so excited to get my hands on this paper.  It was perfect for these picture of my kids at the beach.

corri_garza_splash

I love all the shades of blue in this collection mixed with the woodgrain.    I used my Silhouette to cut the wave border and "splash" title.  

You can find this collection here.  Use the code CORRI to save 20%.


Be sure to check out our Current Issue and link up for a chance to win!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I love the waves and the red and white title looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute Corri! OA is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling layout! It screams summer and love the papers! The pictures are adorable and fun little cuts!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper line and what you have created with it. great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!