Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Say Hello to McJen!

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer McMurtrey,
  and I am so excited to be a part of the Paper Issues team!
My home is in central Washington state with my husband Dan, three kids (Phoebe, Caleb, and Abby), 
and my sweet doodle dog Mabel. My passion is education and I teach business ed classes at the local high school.

My adventures in scrapbooking began in 2002 when a friend took me to a crop at the LSS, 
and I have been hooked ever since. Scrapbooking keeps me sane and has led to my meeting some of the very best friends ever.
I am over the moon happy to be a part of the PI team and to hang out with such talented ladies whose work I have admired as long as I can remember. 
If you would like to see more of my work, please drop by my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest.
I CANNOT wait for this adventure to begin!
McJen
P.S. If you're wondering why I'm McJen, 
it's because I am one of several Jennifers on the team. All hail the Jennifers!!

9 comments:

  1. I was going to follow you on instagram but your settings are private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LOs BTW! I especially love that last one and the huge seriously! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being part of the team! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooohoooooo!!!! yay friend!
    Congratulations on being part of the team.
    Can't wait to see what you continue to make...
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!

    Scrapthat - please feel free to follow my Insstagram, which is no longer private.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO's are so beautiful!! SO happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations McJen! I just love your layouts. Can't wait to see what you create.
    Debra www.ourlifeincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome layouts! Congrats on being a part of the team! Look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!