Welcome to our new issue Let's Get This Party Star-ted and Par-ty Heart-y, sponsored by SugarPea Designs! Long title, isn't it? That's because it contains clues to a whole bunch of project link up ideas. :)
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Are you wondering what you could link up? Here are some ideas to get you started. Take them in any direction you'd like. Thinking outside of the box is always welcome.
- There's always a reason to celebrate and party. What types of parties do you host? What type of party is your favorite?
- What's your favorite party food? It's okay if the answer is cake/dessert. :)
- Have you created any graduation pages? Whether it be kindergarten, high school, college, graduate school, etc. show us those caps and gowns!
- Birthdays are a big reason to celebrate. Maybe it's the first double digit birthday or maybe it's a milestone birthday, they're all special.
- Let's see some projects about weddings and anniversaries.
- Use hearts as a design element.
- Do we have any avid golfers in the group? Why golf, you ask? Think about the par associated with each hole.
- Use paper with stars on it.
- Show us your mad stamping skills.
- Download May's free printable, My Peeps/Obsessed, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
- Use SugarPea Designs products.
Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win a $15 gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs Boutique. The winner will be provided with a coupon code that will get them $15 worth of product plus free shipping.
1. Link up as many projects as you'd like. They can be new OR something you've already created. There are many options for linking up: from your blog, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest or a photo hosting site.
2. LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and May 24th. To link back means to add a brief statement to your blog post that says something like, "I'm playing along with the (name of the theme) linky party at Paper Issues." You would then link the words "Paper Issues" back to this blog post. If you're linking from somewhere else, you can mention the linky party in your description or use the hashtag #paperissues.
Here are the links to SugarPea Designs' product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi.