Thursday, May 7, 2015

just awesome!

Hello everyone, Jana here with a Layout and a little freebie for you!
I really love to make my own cutfiles from my handwriting... it´s so much fun!
This Layout is all about the quality Time i have when my Kids are in a good mood, they have coffee for me and a nice place in the Garden... "Mom, it´s time for a break!"
Thank you for that! I really appreciate that!


I only cut my words on white Cardstock, i love white on white! I also like when they´re not catching your eye at the first look, know what i mean?!
I used some Heidi Swapp goodies and of course some from Elle´s Studio!
The black/white striped Paper is from Websters Pages.



and now to the freebie... (please note: these are for personal use only!)
Go and grab them from the Store and have FUN!
I would love to see what you´re making with them, so if you would like to share link up in the comments or in the PI{F&F} Group at Facebook...
I wish you all a great day!
Jana


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!