Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Introducing: Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!!

My name is Tarrah McLean, I nearly fell over when I received an email from Kelly inviting me to join the Paper Issues team!! I am so excited to be here with you and I can't wait to join in all the fun!


I live near Sydney, Australia with my hubby of 11 years and our adorable sons, (Luke-9 and Oliver-4) we did have a black Labrador puppy dog but she passed away last year with kidney failure :( we often get to adopt my parents little Maltese terrier who we LOVE though so we have our furry friend fix!

I have been scrapbooking for 9 years and still love as much today as I did back then! Its my therapy/sanity/quiet time whatever you want to call it! Plus I just love documenting all those memories at the same time! Some of my fave manufacturers are Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, anything under the American Crafts banner really!

Here are 3 of my favourite recent layouts that I have created..


The best tool I ever purchased for my scrapbooking was my Silhouette Cameo, I just LOVE that machine.....I cut out all sorts of wonderful things with it!


I would describe my scrapbooking style as bright, clean and layered!!

If you would like to see more of my work you can follow on my:


Thank you so much for joining me on the Paper Issues blog today...I hope I inspire you to join in with our many wonderful challenges and you can head over to the Paper Issues shop to see all the yummies!! 

See you next time...

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I love your style!! Can't wait to see more! (sorry about your puppy :()

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you on the team! I love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tarrah! Your layouts are beautiful. Debra www.ourlifeincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your style, Tarrah! welcome to the team, and egads, i am ALREADY so inspired by your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved! Your work is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!