Thursday, May 21, 2015

I am... STILL obsessed with this line!

Hey there, fellow crafty friends with issues!

Leah l'Orange here, bringing you another in a series of pages I've been working on that feature the utterly gorgeous I Am collection from Simple Stories.  There's still some of it left in the shop, but you might want to HURRY because the shop keeps getting loaded with new stuff all the time!

I knew with all the colors I was mixing on this page, plus the pink-hued photo, I HAD to go with the Limba White Woodgrain (because seriously, LOVE) to make everything pop.  I layered in some pieces of the I Am 6x6 papers and a bunch of coordinating sticker and chipboard elements.  A title with some alphas from my stash, some Heidi Swapp Color Shine and a handful of enamel dots and sequins from the shop (I've accumulated a rather large collection of these, so they may show up on every single project I make for the next twelve years).




OH, and a scrap of gold trim I've had for about 6 years.  Seriously, I held onto a 3" piece of gold ribbon for SIX YEARS.  But here it is, having found its purpose after all this time.  (Why DO we hang onto the tiniest of bits for so long?!)



 Would you get a look at that Limba?  DROOL-WORTHY.


The Paper Issues shop ALWAYS has a great selection of embellishments for your embellishing enjoyment (!!!!) and right now, I've got a full assortment of pretties from Pebbles, Shimelle and Doodlebug sitting on my desk for the next project. 

Need to grab yourself some of this stuff now?  


Grab what's left and everything else in your shopping cart for 20% off ANYTIME!
Here's the code:

Thanks for joining me today - now go use up some old thang and be done with it once and for all!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Fabulous design and fun elements:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the Limba woodgrain paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!