Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hero

Hi there! Alex here.

Today I wanted to share a layout I made with one of my favorite collections right now, Color Chaos by Bella Blvd.

Alex Gadji - Hero

I mean... black, white, red, yellow and stars... it's a perfect match for my little fire fighter!

Alex Gadji - Hero closeup1

I love pretty much everything about this collection, but the transparencies are my favorite part! On this layout, I have used both the Brilliant (the one with the black stars) and the polka dot McIntosh Confetti. They can add such a nice touch to any project!

Alex Gadji - Hero closeup2

I have also used Bella's chipboard embellishments Hearts & Stars, Borders and Whatnots as well as white enamel dots.

Alex Gadji - Hero closeup3

I hope that you like this layout and that you feel inspired to play with Color Chaos. You can get it all from the Paper Issues store. And don't forget to use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! Fantastic collection:) Love the bright colors, awesome elements and such a sweet picture! LOVE it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is perfect. My boy used to dress up all the time. I have so many costumes in the attack for his kids. Great great layout. Your kid is super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!