Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello and Goodbye

Hi everyone,

I am sharing a card today that utilizes a new favorite technique - using cut files and filling in negative space with pattern paper. 

This is a cut file from the Silhouette shop. I hand cut the patterned paper from the #happy collection by Allison Kreft. 

It's such a fun and pretty collection!


I love the movement of this card. It's like a dizzying effect of enamel dots spinning around until it centers on the butterfly. 

You can grab this awesome collection and the enamel dots in the Paper Issues shop.

Make sure to use code Melissa20 at check out to save yourself 20% off your entire order.

This is also a goodbye as it's my last blog post as part of the team here at PI! I've so loved my time here! I'll still be around our FB group, though. So, see you around!



6 comments:

  1. I love this card Melissa and I am so sorry to see you leave the team at PI. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! TFS, Melissa. I wish you luck on your future crafty endeavors; you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Melissa and am sad you are leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute card, I would have a hard time giving it away :) Happy to have met you here Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! love how you filled in pattern paper to the negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farewell Melissa, your designs are always so inspiring. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!