Sunday, May 31, 2015

Finally Spring -- Swag Bag Sunday

Happy Swag Bag Sunday everyone! Meaghen here sharing another layout I made with one of my favourite scrapbooking items - the Paper Issues Swag Bag.


I made this layout shortly after our first real spring/summer weekend day this year. We had a very long, cold, snowy winter, so I was ridiculously excited for nicer weather. We did almost all of our favourite warm weather things that day and I took a bunch of photos. I decided to document this wonderful time using a lot more photos than I usually use on a layout and laid it all out grid style.



I used the April swag bag and while the entire kit is amazing I will saw one word: EXCLUSIVES! The April kit has both an exclusive Paper Issues' flair button and gold rub-ons designed by Pinkfresh Studio. Both are so amazing.


Every single thing on this layout is from the April swag bag with the exception of the alphas. I used some mistable Thickers that were part of a Studio Calico line a few years ago.


The April swag bag also came with a Heidi Swapp stamp that I just loved. I'm a huge fan of stamps with script letters/phrases, so this was totally me.


That little bit of washi was actually holding together the glassine bag my swag bag came in, but I loved it so much, I had to use it here too.


I really loved the colours of the cards that came in the swag  bag this month. I cut down a few to fit into the spaces between my photos.


That heart rub-on is just my favourite. I really wanted it to stand out on the page. It is so pretty. 

The April swag bag is currently sold out, however May is still available. Better yet, sign up for a six month subscription so you never have to miss out on this monthly bag of awesomeness At $9.99 per swag bag, it's just crazy how much you get in each one. I truly look forward to getting mine each month! 

You can also use my code 'petitenoonie' to save 20% off your entire order in the Paper Issues shop. New Elle's Studio, Crate Paper, and Snarky Stamps have arrived recently.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. Yup - I love a Swag Bag and I love your design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!