Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Golden Anniversary

Hi Everyone, it's Kathy today with a card I created for the current issue, Hooray for the Red, White and Blue, sponsored by Therm O Web!  The folks at Therm O Web sent us lots of their Deco Foil products to work with, so I just had to make more than one project!  I created this card for my parents' upcoming 50th Golden Anniversary!  The Gold Deco Foil was the perfect addition!  Take a peek:
 
 
In addition to the gold Deco Foil, I used papers and embellishments from the Fancy Pants Office Suite collection and a Doily & Sequins from Doodlebug Design.  I can't wait to give them their card!  Make sure to link up your projects to the Current Issue... for details and link up,  see the original post here!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 


5 comments:

  1. Love the gold foil! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the
    foil really adds to the
    design!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and the
    foil really adds to the
    design!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gonna love it! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!