Thursday, April 30, 2015

You belong together

Hi everyone! Alex here today, bringing you a layout I made using this month's awesome and free cut file which you can find HERE.

Alex Gadji - You belong together

I wanted to make a layout about my kids. so I started by removing the word "we" from the cut file. I enlarged and cut out "belong together" across the whole width of the page and replaces the "we" with a sketched and cut "you".

Alex Gadji - You belong together closeup1

I used the film strips from the same file too. I cut out three of them and layered them in a way so that the gorgeous October Afternoon Treasure Map paper could peek through.

Alex Gadji - You belong together closeup2

I love the rick colors of this collection!

Alex Gadji - You belong together closeup3

I also used a couple of Bella Blvd Color Chaos chipboards (the upper, left heart and the "♥ days like this" banner). The other two chipboard hearts are from the Daily Flash collection by October Afternoon.

Alex Gadji - You belong together closeup4

I hope you feel inspired to grab our free cut file and play along! And if you would like to get OA's Treasure Map, feel free to use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your purchase.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!