Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Product Spotlight *Crate Paper*



Crate Paper has really outdone themselves this year with some really fantastic collections.  Like bold and graphic?  They've got it.  Like vintage pastels?  They've got that too.  With so many of their collection now available in the Paper Issues store I needed a few sets of extra hands to help shine the light on all the goodness.

Meaghan created this adorable page using the Confetti collection.  
This collection will put a smile on your face with it's happy coloured themed papers and elements, perfect for birthday photos, but easily be used for baby pages, and anything girlie themed.

Melissa is one of our resident card geniuses, also used the Confetti collection to put together this super pretty work of art.

Jen Chapin used the Journey collection, and created this stunning grid layout with it.
I especially love the way the photos blend in so well with the chipboard elements, almost like they're just another embellishment.

Becky used the Open Book collection for our projects.  
The combination of gold glitter, and large florals just make me happy.  The papers and element clusters go so perfectly with her sweet photos.

My layout, is based on top of one of my favourite types of cardstock.  The Tinaldo woodgrain is so luscious, I reserve it for only the best patterned papers.  Craft Market is one of those collections.
I used my silhouette to cut both my sentiment, and the petals out, and built my layout around several items of the ephemera package.  The chipboard numbers on my page are from this package, are yet another thing I am going to have trouble using, once again it's the floral pattern that's getting me.

One manufacturer, so many beautiful options for all your crafting.  It's time to pull out these gorgeous papers you've been hoarding and get crafting.  If you're still looking to get your hands on some of these beautiful papers and embellishments hop over to the Paper Issues store and get yourselves some.

Happy crafting friends!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!