Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Prints Charming's Beautiful Papers. These ideas are just to get you started. Take them in any direction you'd like. Thinking outside of the box is always welcome. You do NOT have to use our sponsor's product if it's not something you have on hand.
- First and foremost, use your favorite patterned papers, especially the ones you've been hoarding. Go ahead, cut into them, so you can showcase them and enjoy the fact that you've documented a memory.
- Add charms (remember those?) as an embellishment.
- Use papers with prints of all kinds, whether they be geometric, floral, text, etc.
- Document those Disney trips, especially photos of Cinderella's beautiful castle.
- Cinderella's not the only one with a castle. You'll find them all over the world. Have you visited one?
- Add stamping to your project, that's one way to create a print.
- How about some pet projects? Show us your fur babies, favorite animal and maybe even add in a paw print.
- Kids love to dress up so show us those adorable prince and princess photos.
- Download April's free printable file, All About That Base/Queen of Reality, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more on your project.
- Use Scrapbook Circle's kits.
Here are the links to Scrapbook Circle's product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi. Be sure to tell them Paper Issues sent you.