Tuesday, March 3, 2015

:: you are my sunshine ::

Hi, orange gearle here with a layout that I'm linking up to our current link party: Enamored with Enamel, sponsored by Paper Camellia!
When I saw this awesome paper by Pinkfresh Studio I knew right away that I wanted to add some stitching to make "raindrops" with enamel dots.  I've been saving that May Arts Sequin Hearts Ribbon for the perfect LO, and thought this might be it!! I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the text (using the Bebas font), and put some pink paper and pink tulle behind the letters. 
Can you believe I didn't have a pink doily?  Oh the shame! I did have a white one, so I used Gelatos to "paint" it to match the rest of the layout.

Have you linked up to our Current Link Party yet?  

There are so many new awesome things in the Paper Issues Store! Grab what you need and don't forget to use the code orangegearle for 20% off your entire purchase!


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea -- stitching for the rain drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just super love this Orange, especially the stitched rain and candy coloured drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! the girl, and the page! love those sequined hearts, dagnabbit. i need the pink ones now, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!