Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sunrise

Goodmorning PI fans! It's Danielle here with you today and I'm sharing a layout created with one of the cut files you can download for FREE in the Paper Issues store. This Peek-A-Boo cut file is designed by our own Sherri.

I've been doing a huge purge in my stash last week, but I had to make one more layout with Amy Tangerine's Plus One collection. It's an all time favorite of mine and there's still some of it available in the Paper Issues store!





I'm also going to link up this layout at our current linky party, sponsored by Paper Camellia. We love to see your projects too, so link them up overhere for your chance to win a Paper Camellia March main kit!

Lots of new products are added to the Paper Issues store all the time, so keep an eye out for all the awesomeness that is coming! Save yourself 20% on your entire purchase and use code DANIELLE20 at checkout.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!