Who's ready for a new issue? Well, we have a great one in store for you called Painting by the Numbers and it's sponsored by Waffle Flower Crafts. This issue is actually a product swap. Waffle Flower sent their Calendar Numbers stamp set to six members of the Paper Issues design team and Paper Issues sent February Swag Bags to six members of the Waffle Flower team.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Painting by the Numbers:
- Add numbers to your project, whether they're embellishments, stickers, stamps, etc.
- Use patterned paper that has rulers, calendars or numbers on it.
- Try your hand at mixed media or painting — watercolors, gelatos, inks, mists, etc.
- Dust off your stamp sets (yes, the ones you've been "saving") and stamp on your project.
- Anything having to do with St. Patrick's Day.
- Use Waffle Flower Crafts' products (you can hashtag your projects on Facebook, Pinterest and/or Instagram using #waffleflowercrafts).
Why should you link up? Because it's easy to do and we love to see your work! Your project may even be shared on the Paper Issues Facebook page, Instagram, Pinterest and/or right here on the Paper Issues blog during one of our Fan Feature Friday posts (plus you don't want to miss out on the chance to win a great prize, do you?)
Here are the links to Waffle Flower Crafts' product and social media sites. Please stop by and tell them Paper Issues sent you.