Before we get to what this issue is about, let's take a look at what the design team created with Paper Camellia's January Everyday Life and Add-On Kits.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Enamored with Enamel:
- Use enamel embellishments, like enamel dots, hearts, chevrons, words, etc.
- Do you love stars? Let them take a starring role on your project.
- Are polka dots your thing? Go ahead, go dotty with dots.
- Get things pointed in the right direction by using arrows, geotags, globes, etc.
- Is punctuation your thing? Add punctuation symbols to your project.
- Share the love by using hearts.
- Show us something you absolutely love, whether it be a person, flower, food, thing, place, movie, song, etc.
- Use Paper Camellia's kits.
Here are the links to Paper Camellia's product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi. Be sure to tell them Paper Issues sent you.