By linking up and linking back to the Paper Issues blog, you're playing along for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the 17turtles store! 17turtles has also given us a discount code to share with our readers: PI17TURTLES25 is good for 25% off any order placed between March 30th and April 12th.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Eggs-cellent Add-ventures. These ideas are just to get you started. Take them in any direction you'd like. Thinking outside of the box is always welcome. You do NOT have to use our sponsor's product if it's not something you have on hand.
- Anything having to do with Easter and Passover.
- Document those fun egg hunt photos.
- Tell us about your adventures, whether they be related to travel, going to a museum, the park, etc.
- They say not to count your chickens before they're hatched, but how about adding a cute chicken, bird or egg embellishment to your project?
- Show us what spring looks like where you live.
- Do you have a favorite Easter candy or Passover food?
- Use math symbols, like plus signs. Maybe even add in something that has numbers on it, like a bingo card or calendar.
- Do you love baseball? Tell us about it!
- Let's not leave out April Fool's Day and practical jokes.
- Use die cuts or cut files on your project.
- Use 17turtles cut files.
Here are the links to 17turtle's product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi. Be sure to tell them Paper Issues sent you.