Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's Make a Card {Swag Bag Spotlight}


Swag Bags have now become my go-to for card making. It's official. Mmm... I love me a good Swag Bag.

So when I get those bags I dump out everything. I sort it all out and stare for a bit. Sometimes, I have to leave it out until inspiration hits. Sometimes, it comes rather quickly. Sometimes, I see an embellishment that I've been wishing for on another project. (Yay!) See? They truly are the best.

Here is a card I made using only product from the March Swag Bag. (Exception is the cardstock.)


Of course, I swooned over all the goodies inside. There is always so much. But, what I really got giddy about this month are those gold foil embellies!!! Ooooooh.... 



So purdy!!!

Here is the deal. Swag Bags go fast. You can find them in the shop or, better yet, grab yourself a subscription. Then, you never have to worry about missing out on these bags of awesomeness. And, just to sweeten the pot, use my code below to save 20% off. Yay!




4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!