Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I AM.... Simply Me

Hi Everyone!  It's Kathy today with a fun layout using this month's PI Sketch by our very own Jen Chapin and some fabulous I AM from Simple Stories.  This month's sketch is a grid, which is one of my favorite things!!  Take a peek...


LOVE these silly selfies of my daughter and her friend.  The I AM Collection was perfect for them!  It has so many fun embellishments!  Have you checked out I AM yet??  Head over to the Paper Issues store to get yours soon!  It's such a fabulous collection!  Use code KATHYS and you can get 20% off your whole order!
Also, be sure to play along with both our Sketchy Saturday and the current issue, "Painting by Numbers," sponsored by Waffle Flower Crafts.  There are some great prizes to be had!!!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!