Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello - Simple Stories - I am

Hi everyone!  Corri here today sharing a card I made with the new Simple Stories - I Am Collection and one a free cut file that was designed by PI girl, Kathy.  You find all the free cut files here.


I reduced the size of the file to 4-1/2"h so that it would fit on a 5" x 5" card.  It worked perfectly so that 1" x 1" squares fit behind each panel.  I cut squares from the Simple Stories - I am 6 x 6 paper pad...the smaller prints were a great fit for the small squares.

I embellished with  pieces from the ephemera, chipboard stickers and enamel dots.  You can find all these beautiful products in the Paper Issues shop.  Use the code CORRI to save 20%.

Be sure to check out our current issue, Enamored with Enamel.  Link up for a chance to win the March Main Kit from Paper Camellia.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the collage of different papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corri this is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the papers you have used!! I downloaded this file the other day and I LOVE it!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the different papers and the butterfly looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!