Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NYC Selfies

Hi Everyone!  It's Kathy today with a layout I created for our latest issue, "It's Hip to be Square", which is being sponsored by A Flair for Buttons.  I decided to use a bunch of square photos from a recent trip to NYC! 
 
 
I combined a few different Bella Blvd collections for my layout including Daily Chevies and Scattered Sprinkles.  I love how the colors of Bella Blvd.'s Collections work together!
 
 
This city-scape was created using some of Bella's Decorative Tapes and an old ribbon hole punch.
 
 
 
Have you linked up to "It's Hip to be Square?"  You still have some time!  You could win a fabulous goody bag of A Flair for Buttons Flair!!  Also make sure to stop by the Paper Issues Store and pick up some Bella Blvd. goodies for yourself...the new collections are fabulous!!  Use code KATHYS and get 20% off your whole order!
 
 
That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 


5 comments:

  1. Love it and those buildings are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute details!! Love this page!! The selfies are perfect for the fun Bella colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much fun and detail. And I looooove the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and all the little details. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!