Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fab dish

Goodmorning everyone! It's Danielle here with you today and I'm sharing my layout created with the cut file that Kathy designed for our current issue 'It's Hip to be Square'. I loved this cut file right away and had to play with it.

For my layout I used the We R Memory Keepers Love Notes collection. I totally love all the cork shape embellishments and the black alpha. The picture is taken at a restaurant in Pismo Beach, CA. This was one of the best desserts I've ever had: cinnamon tortilla's filled with banana and cheesecake, with a side of vanilla ice cream, caramel and strawberries. Yum!!





This is the cut file that I used and you can download it overhere for FREE! We love to see what you create with it, so please link up your project overhere at our current link party. You might be our lucky winner of a mix of buttons from A Flair for Buttons!

You can find the fun and colorful We R Memory Keepers Love Notes collection overhere in the store. Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 at check out for 20% off of your entire purchase!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!