Sunday, January 25, 2015

Swag Bag Spotlight: We Three Kings



Today I'm sharing a layout I made featuring bits from the December Swag Bag and the Making It Merry Swag Bag!

I had this photo from our Christmas Pageant and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with I opened the swag bags and found a few different number 3's!  It came together perfectly!!  


I love that a piece of burlap was also included! I am a huge fan of texture on layouts so this was a great addition.  If you haven't had the chance to get yourself a swag bag be sure and stop by the store and do just that! There's even a 6 month subscription so you are automatically guaranteed a bag because they do sell out!!

There are all kinds of new lines and new goodies in the PI Store so while you there take some time to do a little shopping and use code SUNSHINE for 20% off your entire purchase! 

Happy Scrapping!



6 comments:

  1. These colors, textures and designs are perfect with your photo! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo!!! Great use the swag bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the giant 3 in your title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title to fit so perfectly with the great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of the Swag Bag Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely ADORABLE layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!