Happy New Year and welcome to Pop-ping the Cork, our very first linky party of the new year, sponsored by Elle's Studio! The design team had a chance to work with the new Hello 2015 collection from Elle's Studio (a perfect way to ring in the new year, don't you think?) so let's take a look at the amazing projects they created to share with you...
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
So what is Pop-ping the Cork all about? Here are some ideas for the types of projects you could link up.
- Tell us about your New Year's Eve/Day celebrations, traditions, resolutions, intentions and toasts.
- Do you participate in One Little Word? What's your word for 2015?
- Do the children in your life love blowing bubbles (because they sure are fun to pop)?
- Make colors pop off the page.
- Use cork embellishments.
- Do you drink soda (or do you call it pop)? Tell us about your favorite carbonated beverage (because they have pop tops) and/or use a soda cap as an embellishment or even a soda can.
- When you go to the movies, what's your snack of choice, is it movie popcorn? Do you love it drenched in butter or plain with just a bit of salt?
- Let's see some baseball pages (as in hit a pop fly)!
- Have you documented an engagement proposal (as in popping the question)?
- Are there members of your family you call Pop or Pop Pop?
- Do you like pop music? What's your favorite song or group?
- Maybe you've traveled to Ireland and visited County Cork. Actually, any travel pages will do. :)
- Have you used wine corks to create an "off the page" project?
- Have you decorated a corkboard? What's on your Pinterest boards?
- Do you like camping (as in pop up tent)? Have your kids gone to day camp or sleep away camp?
- Use Elle's Studio products.
Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win a goodie bag of Elle's Studio products:
1. Link up your projects, as many as you'd like. They can be newly created or something you've already made. Oldies are goodies too.
2. LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and January 18th.
Easy enough, right?
Here are the links to Elle's Studio's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.