Monday, December 1, 2014

Project Life Monday | Wedding Spread

CLN_PI_PLM_201412_1
Hello Paper Issues fans!  Christine here to bring you a pocket page spread. In October we went to Oregon to attend my sister-in-law’s wedding. It was really beautiful and we caught a lot of great photos. I decided to use Crate Paper Maggie Holmes’ Open Book collection for my wedding 2-page spread. The black, gold, and rose colors go perfectly with a fall wedding!
CLN_PI_PLM_201412_2
My title spread across both pages. On the left page I used a gold doily as a backdrop for the bride and groom’s names.  I used a vellum circle from the Open Book Vellum Ephemera Diecut pack in the middle of the doily to draw attention to the title.
20141124-IMG_4823_CLN
I typed up journaling and cut them into strips.  I made a journal card using a tag from Open Book Layered Tags and a vellum rose.
20141124-IMG_4825_CLN
20141124-IMG_4827_CLN
For the right-hand page, I created the title using the awesome Gold Foil Dots 12x12 paper, vellum diecuts, and Gold Label Maker Stickers
CLN_PI_PLM_201412_3
The black & gold went so well with the wedding theme and richness of the northwest fall splendor.
20141124-IMG_4831_CLN
I used a pink journal card with a gold foiled heart from the Ephemera Diecut pack to adhere my strips of journaling. 
20141124-IMG_4832_CLN
This photo with the yellow flower was too cute to not include.  I fussy-cut the flowers out of the Years 12x12 paper and it matched the photo perfectly!
20141124-IMG_4836_CLN
For me, Project Life or pocket scrapping doesn’t have to be in a weekly format.  It is perfect for those special events with lots of photos and journaling to document!
If you love Maggie Holmes’ Open Book collection as much as I do, you can buy it from the Paper Issues store for 20% off with my code LISTGIRL!  The code is good for your entire purchase of anything from the store!  :-)
christine
Thanks for stopping by on this Monday!  I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my Project Life pages documenting a special occasion!

Christine

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!