Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Product Spotlight *Webster's Pages*


The Ocean Melody collection by Webster's Pages, caught my eye a while back.  The soft whimsical tones and patterns are very much like my scrapping style, so I ordered several of the patterned papers, and combined them with some embellishments from my stash. I have put together a couple of layouts to share with you today.

It's been some times since I worked with and 8.5x11 size, and loved the way the tiny patterns of of the sea breeze and driftwood sheets became just a tad more bold with the smaller canvas.

For this second layout I used this photo of my niece and her fiancé, from their recent engagement photo shoot, both their outfits were a perfect match for the papers I had chosen.

Webster's Pages always knows how to create the perfect balance of whimsical and geometric with their paper collections, making it easily appealing to many scrappy styles. You can get your hands on the Ocean Melody collection right here in the Paper Issues Shop.

Other shop items used on these layouts:
Oh Darling bow clothespins 
Studio Calico flag clips
Heidi Swapp ephemera
Amy Tangerine embroidery stencil
Pink shipping tag
Pink Paislee gold foam shapes
Doodle Bug Designs paper doily

Use code: SHERRI at checkout to save yourself 20% off everything in your cart.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!